Putnam County Chamber of Commerce, FL - Vice President Economic
PUTNAM COUNTY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE is seeking applicants for the position of Vice President Economic Development to develop and implement an economic development program. The Vice President will aggressively market Putnam County and will be responsible for consulting with local officials; community leaders; and others for the purpose of promoting economic growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Real Estate, Economic Development, Public Administration, Marketing, or a related field preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, ability to learn other software applications.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and simultaneously consider financial, socio-economic, legal, and regulatory variables as they affect the County.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to be a self-starter
- Possess proven marketing and sales skills including customer service follow-up and follow through skills
- Experience developing and making sales presentations, providing prospect services, and simultaneously managing multiple projects.
- Have experience in a leadership position relating to economic development, marketing or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Chamber experience desirable.
- Knowledge of economic development policy at the national, state, and local levels desirable.
- Knowledge of HUB Zones, Opportunity Zones, and Foreign Trade Zones desirable.
Qualified applicants only need to apply. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Putnam County residency requirement within six months of hire. Salary commensurate with qualifications, experience, and skills. Incentive bonus and benefit package available. Applicants subject to criminal background check and drug test. An equal opportunity employer. Expanded job description is available by request. Salary range $65,000 - $80,000.
View full job profile here: https://thenextmovegroup.com/putnam
Submit a cover letter, resume, & references by Tuesday January 26th at noon Central Time. Submit resumes electronically to email@example.com. Call Brittany McCoy, 504-615-7174 with any questions.