Vice President of Business Development - Fayetteville, NC
Vice President of Business Development, Fayetteville Cumberland County Economic Development Corporation (Fayatteville, NC)
The Fayetteville Cumberland County Economic Development Corporation is seeking a VP of Business Development. Under the direction of the President & CEO, the ideal candidate must possess a demonstrated expertise in business attraction and recruitment, a collaborative work style, and an unparalleled work ethic.
Core responsibilities include:
- Economic Development Program Management
- Business Attraction, Retention and Expansion
- Lead Generation and Product Development
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, preferably in economic/ community development, urban planning, project management, construction, or related field.
- Three years’ experience and thorough knowledge of principles, practices and processes involved in community and economic development.
- Ability to present accurate work with a strong attention to detail in a high pressure, fast paced environment.
- Professional attitude and the ability to work effectively with community leaders, elected officials, local industry and key stakeholders.
Annual salary is commensurate with experience and education. Projected Salary range $65,000 to $95,000 DOQ.
To apply, send resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Review of resumes will begin December 2nd with position remaining open until filled.