Senior Project Manager - Development Advisors, NC
Founded in 1996, Development Advisors applies its expertise in site selection and incentive negotiations to increase project return on investment and internal rate of return for manufacturing, distribution, office, and real estate development projects. Since its founding, DAI has negotiated incentive packages on projects representing over $9 billion in capital investment and 7,500 jobs in 42 states.
Our highly-skilled team has successfully worked with clients throughout the United States on engagements ranging from $2 million to $750 million in capital investment. Our clients are middle-market to Fortune 500 companies that recognize location analysis and incentive negotiations are not a core competency of theirs and by working with us they can maximize incentives associated with new or routine capital expenditures.
Now that you know a little about us, we’d like to learn about you. Development Advisors uses a tool called Culture Index to make sure we are setting our team members up for success and are getting the right people in the right positions.
All candidates are required to complete a Culture Index survey. The survey will take about 10 minutes to complete and there are no right or wrong answers. Make sure you set aside undistracted time to complete the survey, so the results will be accurate. Please select the
“Senior Project Manager” job when applying.
What position are we looking to fill?
Senior Project Manager
Who is the Senior Project Manager accountable to?
Our Senior Managing Director, Tom Croteau
What are we offering to the right person?
- $100k-$150k+ compensation package between healthy salary, bonus, and company profit
- Benefits package including health, dental, 401k, PTO
- Opportunities for professional and personal development
What kind of person would succeed in this position?
- Someone who is assertive, resourceful, competitive, independent and
- Someone who is thoughtful, data-driven, wants to build relationships and gives and receives energy from other
- Someone who likes variety wants to work at a fast pace, enjoys mobility and working remote at times, comfortable with pressure and deadlines, OK with interruptions and changing
- Someone who values just enough process to make sure things get done well, is self- disciplined, OK with
What is the Senior Project Manager accountable and responsible for?
- Project Communication
- Maximizing Incentives
- PM specific metrics and updates through our CRM (Insightly)
- POC for project updates and invoicing details
- Compile and organize all project data
- Develop a project plan and negotiation strategy for all projects
- Demonstrate an extensive understanding of state and local, public and private economic development groups in the Southeast
- Manage multiple projects at one time
- Present project deliverables on time
- Organize and lead site location searches and incentive negotiations
- Regularly communicate with clients, alliance partners, and government officials- always in a professional manner
- Keep business development resources on the same page with project and communication
What minimum experience is required?
- 4 years of professional experience
- Experience in site selection, incentive negotiation, economic development, finance and/or real estate.
What else would be nice to have?
- Experience working for an EOS run business
- Based in Charlotte, NC.
What expectations do we have?
- Available to travel 35% of the time
- Quickly learn through shadowing existing team members
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Comfortable taking on additional accountabilities
- Solid self-management systems
- The ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple priorities
What do the next steps look like?
Complete a Culture Index survey, make sure and select the “Senior Project Manager” job. You
can attach a resume in the portal. Send any questions and inquiries to HR@DAI-Locates.com