Executive Vice President / Director of Business Development: Fayetteville, NC
Executive Vice President / Director of Business Development Salary range $90,000 to $112,000
The Fayetteville Cumberland County Economic Development Corporation is seeking an experienced professional to fill the newly created role of Executive Vice President / Director of Business Development. The ideal candidate must possess demonstrated expertise in strategy creation, program deployment and business attraction. The successful candidate will also have a collaborative work style and strong work ethic.
Core responsibilities include:
- Economic Development Program Management
- Strategic Planning
- National and International Business Attraction
- Lead Generation and Product Development
- Six years of relevant experience in Economic Development or directly related field
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, preferably in economic/ community development, urban planning, project management, construction, or related field
- Four years of relevant experience and a Master’s degree in aforementioned field
- CEcD Certification preferred but not required
MS Office applications, strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to travel when required (domestically and internationally). The ability to work effectively with community leaders, elected officials, local industry and key stakeholders.
To apply, send resume and letter of interest to email@example.com.
FCEDC is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or handicap, or any other legally protected status. For questions please contact (910) 500- 6464.
Position will remain open until filled – Initial review of applications April 27, 2020