The world's leading industrial technology trade show, Hannover Messe, will take place April 24-28, 2017 in Hannover, Germany. With 200,000 attendees from over 70 international markets, Hannover Messe provides unequaled access to both investors and buyers interested in industrial technology and manufacturing. A strategic partnership between the U.S. Department of Commerce, the U.S. Commercial Service, U.S. Chamber of Commerce, SelectUSA, the U.S. Embassy in Germany, and Deutsche Messe, will ensure HANNOVER MESSE 2017 will be an outstanding event.
SEDC and Hannover 2017
The SEDC will again be purchasing a booth in the U.S. Investment Pavilion at the Hannover Messe to showcase the business location opportunities for our region. Our participation in the 2016 event was very well received from the 14 participants attending where over 80 leads were generated. For the 2017 event, we will again purchase the largest booth at the “platinum” level. In this space, we will have the opportunity for 14 people to work the exhibit. The fee to participate will be $2,900 USD and will be nonrefundable. The exhibit will be branded as “The American South,” drawing in companies interested in our region of the United States as a location for business investment.
The Exhibit fee will include:
1. One (1) Exhibitor Pass to all buildings
2. Lunch during the show
3. Ability to pass out materials and “give-a-ways” on your specific area/community.
4. Exposure on our FDI website www.AmericanSouth.net
5. Branding materials for exhibit including graphics, signage and exhibitor attire (attire will be a logo tie for men and a scarf for women)
6. Assistance in setting up onsite appointments during the show
SEDC Members price - $2,900 USD *nonrefundable* (only 14 spots will be sold on a first come first serve basis)
Results for HANNOVER MESSE 2016:
As the venue of choice for international technology launches, HANNOVER MESSE attracts thousands of visitors each
year. The figures below for 2016 attest to the enduring appeal of the world’s foremost industrial trade fair.
• Over 6,500 exhibitors from more than 70 countries
• Approx. 150 business delegations from all over the world
• A total of 220,000 visitors from more than 95 countries
• High proportion of trade visitors
• Approx. 2,300 journalists from 42 countries
• 5.9 million business contacts
Using HANNOVER MESSE as a platform will help state and local economic development organizations to attract foreign direct investment,
increase export activities, and open global markets – ultimately generating more business, more growth, and more jobs.
Please click here for,Hannover Messe travel information to and from the convention.
Please click here for, lodging information provided by Hannover Messe.
SEDC's booth at Hannover Messe